The Olympiaregion Seefeld lies 1,200 metres above sea level and unites 5 villages: Seefeld, Leutasch, Scharnitz, Reith and Mösern. The Residenzen Maximilian are located in Mösern and it is a perfect place for people of any generation who would like to take an active break.
The proximity to the provincial capital of Innsbruck, which is only 30 minutes away by car, allows culture lovers and shopping enthusiasts to indulge in the urban life in addition to experiencing nature in Seefeld. Mösern and Seefeld impress visitors with their diverse culinary offerings, where every passion is satisfied. From the fine dining restaurant to the classic Tyrolean tavern, the Olympiaregion enjoys a high level of sophistication. The local casino will have players’ hearts racing and is a great meeting place for night owls in addition to the various bars and clubs.
What makes the Olympiaregion so unique is the location. The biggest adventure playground awaits you directly near your holiday home, the Residence Maximilian: Nature. You go hiking, running, walking or skiing directly from your flat. The cross-country trails are just 50 metres from the flat. There are also stops for the bus and free ski bus, which will bring you to the two ski areas in Seefeld, the Rosshütte and Gschwandtkopf. In addition to attractive slopes, they have ski schools and ski rental and their own children’s ski garden.
- With the “Olympiaregion Seefeld Card”, which you will receive upon arrival, you can enjoy numerous discounts, offers and FREE services during your holiday. The free adventure summer program and the free regional bus in winter are only some of the many benefits. All the services for summer and winter can be found here: www.seefeld.com/en/region-tyrol-service/guest-card
The Mösern bei Seefeld location, nestled in the border triangle of Switzerland-Italy-Germany, makes it possible to enjoy a new experience every day – whether it is cultural or sporty, cosy or action-packed. From Seefeld you can easily reach many must-see destinations by train or car.
Our tips for day trips:
- Innsbruck with its magnificent old town and landmark Golden Roof, numerous museums such as the Ferdinandeum, Zeughaus, Tyrol Panorama, Hofburg, Cathedral, “Schwarze Mander” Church, City Museum, Grassmayr Bell Foundry, Audioversum and the Bergisel ski-jumping hill
- Hall in Tyrol with the famous Münzturm
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- Riedel glass factory and the fortress in the city of Kufstein
- South Tyrol with its beautiful cities Vipiteno, Bressanone or Bolzano
- Mittenwald and the royal castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau near Füssen, Linderhof, Passionsort Oberammergau
- Munich for shopping and culinary enjoyment
- Rattenberg – Tyrol’s smallest town
- Area 47 – action-packed adventures like rafting, canyoning, blobbing and more.
- Shopping malls & outlets: Outletcenter Brenner – 70 km, Outlet Ingolstadt Village – 200 km, Mc Arthur Glen Designer Outlet Salzburg – 200 km
- And much more – We would be happy to advise you!