Residenzen Maximilian – Your holiday apartments in Seefeld
The holiday apartments “Residenzen Maximilian” are located at the entrance to the village Moesern in the Olympic region Seefeld, only 500 metres from the 4* Hotel Inntaler Hof. Our guests value the proximity to the practice slope Hinterfeldlift with ski school, children’s ski school and ski rental. Cross-country ski tracks and the bus stop are accessible within 50 metres from the apartments.
All apartments are furnished in a modern, innovative Alpine style. The pleasant fragrance of native wood provides a feeling of cosiness. Large glass fronts, high ceilings and spacious balconies offer stunning views of the Tirolean mountains and the Inntal Valley.
The apartments “Hocheder de luxe” (for 5-6 persons) have an open fireplace.
All holiday apartments are furnished with:
- Living room: with flat-TV and 1 additional TV in the sleeping room, cable TV, direct dial telephone with baby phone modus (signal is sent to your mobile phone), small stereo set.
- Kitchen: refrigerator freezer combo, dishwasher, stove and baking oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glasses, cutlery for 6 persons per apartment (130 m²) or 4 persons per apartment (100 m²)
- Bathroom: with bathtub/WC or shower/WC, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror
- Unlimited and free use of high speed WiFi in the apartments
- Reserved parking space in the underground car park directly under the residence with direct access to your ski storage room with shoe dryer and lockable ski rack (alpine and cross-country skis)
- For small children up to 2 years: crib incl. changing mat, highchair (free of charge)
- On request delivery of bread rolls and newspapers in the mornings
- Laundry with coin-operated washing machine and dryer
- All apartments are non-smoking