The holiday apartments “Residenzen Maximilian” are located at the entrance to the village Moesern in the Olympic region Seefeld, only 500 metres from the 4* Hotel Inntaler Hof. Our guests value the proximity to the practice slope Hinterfeldlift with ski school, children’s ski school and ski rental. Cross-country ski tracks and the bus stop are accessible within 50 metres from the apartments.
All apartments are furnished in a modern, innovative Alpine style. The pleasant fragrance of native wood provides a feeling of cosiness. Large glass fronts, high ceilings and spacious balconies offer stunning views of the Tirolean mountains and the Inntal Valley.
The apartments “Hocheder de luxe” (for 5-6 persons) have an open fireplace.
All holiday apartments are furnished with:
- Living room: with flat-TV and 1 additional TV in the sleeping room, cable TV, direct dial telephone with baby phone modus (signal is sent to your mobile phone), small stereo set.
- Kitchen: refrigerator freezer combo, dishwasher, stove and baking oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glasses, cutlery for 6 persons per apartment (130 m²) or 4 persons per apartment (100 m²)
- Bathroom: with bathtub/WC or shower/WC, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror
- Unlimited and free use of high-speed WiFi in the apartments
- Reserved parking space in the underground car park directly under the apartment building with direct access to the ski storage room with shoe dryer and lockable ski rack (alpine and cross-country skis)
- For small guests up to 2 years: crib incl. changing mat, highchair (free of charge)
- On request delivery of bread rolls and newspapers in the mornings
- Laundry with coin-operated washing machine and dryer
- All apartments are non-smoking