The Mösern bei Seefeld location, nestled in the border triangle of Switzerland-Italy-Germany, makes it possible to enjoy a new experience every day – whether it is cultural or sporty, cosy or action-packed. From Seefeld you can easily reach many must-see destinations by train or car.
Our tips for day trips:
- Innsbruck with its magnificent old town and landmark Golden Roof, numerous museums such as the Ferdinandeum, Zeughaus, Tyrol Panorama, Hofburg, Cathedral, “Schwarze Mander” Church, City Museum, Grassmayr Bell Foundry, Audioversum and the Bergisel ski-jumping hill
- Hall in Tyrol with the famous Münzturm
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- Riedel glass factory and the fortress in the city of Kufstein
- South Tyrol with its beautiful cities Vipiteno, Bressanone or Bolzano
- Mittenwald and the royal castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau near Füssen, Linderhof, Passionsort Oberammergau
- Munich for shopping and culinary enjoyment
- Rattenberg – Tyrol’s smallest town
- Area 47 – action-packed adventures like rafting, canyoning, blobbing and more.
- Shopping malls & outlets: Outletcenter Brenner – 70 km, Outlet Ingolstadt Village – 200 km, Mc Arthur Glen Designer Outlet Salzburg – 200 km
- And much more – We would be happy to advise you!